ICTF Familiarization Tour
We are excited to share the 2020 Edinburgh Festival Fringe and ICTF experiences with representatives from selected collegiate performance arts programs. The ICTF FAM tour gives selected collegiate directors, professors and administrators the opportunity to soak in the excitement of the Fringe and obtain a first-hand understanding of the support your group will receive as part of the 2020 International Collegiate Theatre Festival.
Each accepted 2020 ICTF director will be invited to join us for this 5-day familiarization tour. Currently, the ICTF Familiarization Tour includes the following (valued at more than $1500):
- Private single room accommodations
- Breakfast daily and several additional meals
- Ground transportation within and around Edinburgh
- Guided Tour of Edinburgh
- Full Day guided sightseeing
- Attendance at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance on the grounds of Edinburgh Castle
- Admission to ICTF productions
- Admission to American High School Theatre productions
- Briefing from our technical team regarding staging a production at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Theatre venue tour with our technical team
- Briefing with ICTF team to review the ICTF program
- Free time to explore all that Edinburgh and the Fringe have to offer
- Daily Edinburgh City bus passes
- Farewell dinner celebration
Plus, Program Building Opportunities
- Networking with other ICTF directors
- Recruiting talented high school performance arts students at the ICTF College Fair.
*Inclusions are subject to change.
*Airfare is not included with the familiarization tour.
To be invited to participate in the 2019 ICTF Familiarization Tour, you must be an accepted director for ICTF 2020. To apply for ICTF 2020 please go the application page.
Please contact ICTF to learn more – 877-857-8840.